We are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs), which will ensure the privacy and security of your personal information.
We understand and acknowledge the importance of your personal information and we care about your concerns with its collection, use and disclosure.
If we have included third party links on this site for your use and reference, we are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites.
The purposes for which Bunbury Geographe Tours collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information including, but is not limited to your name, email address or phone number.
The personal information you provide to Bunbury Geographe Tours is generally used to provide goods or services to you, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to keep an internal record of the transactions with each other;
- to provide you with services or products;
- to improve our services or products;
- to periodically send you promotional emails about new services, if you have indicated that you would like Bunbury Geographe Tours to do so;
- to contact you for market research purposes, by email, from time to time. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
While we use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.