Experience Bunbury Geographe
The user of this website (“You/Your”).
Your use of this website is subject to these legally binding terms and conditions.
Please read them carefully before proceeding with entering the website as you are required to accept these terms and conditions.
A. Website Terms and Conditions
- The Website is for the purpose of enabling user’s access to Bunbury Geographe Tours.
B. Your use of the Website
- You agree that You will use the Website in accordance with these terms and conditions and that You will not use the Website for any unlawful purpose.
- You will not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website. You will not gain unauthorised access Website, for purposes of malicious damage and/or interference and includes, without limitation, mail bombing, propagating viruses, worms or other types of malicious programs, deliberate attempts to overload a computer system, broadcast attacks or any other method designed to damage or interfere with the operation of a computer system or website.
C. Services provided on the Website
- Bunbury Geographe Tours reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue any of the services and products offered on the Website at any time without notice. Bunbury Geographe Tours will not be held liable for any decision to modify or discontinue a service or product.
- The prices displayed on the Website include GST. Inclusions are as stated. If we are unable to deliver our tour, reserve the right to cancel or modify tours in full or in part for any reason.
- Once you have booked a tour and you have supplied us with your email address, you will receive an email confirmation. If for any reason we are unable to deliver your tour, we will let you know at the earliest opportunity. If we have already received payment from you, we will attempt to refund the applicable amount using the same method used to make the payment. We reserve the right to cancel at any time and will provide a full refund of any money paid.
- If, you cancel your booking within 24 hours of start time of your tour, there will be no refund available. Cancellations, by you, of more than 24 hours from start time of your tour will be refunded, less any administration costs. Please provide us with notice in writing/email.
- We make all reasonable efforts to accurately represent our tours and will endeavour to fulfil your expectations of our service. However, will not be held liable for your satisfaction.
D. Intellectual Property
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- This Website may contain materials provided by third parties or links to other websites. Such materials and websites are provided by third parties and are not under Bunbury Geographe Tours direct control and we accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any such third-party materials or for the operation or content of other websites (whether or not linked to this Website).
E. Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Bunbury Geographe Tours does not give any warranty in relation to the content, accuracy, or any other aspect of any material on the Website; or the performance of the Website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Bunbury Geographe Tours excludes all liability for loss or damage suffered by You, (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, loss of profits or revenue, business interruption, loss of data or failure to realise anticipated savings or benefits or business opportunities) that You may suffer as a result of the use or reliance on any information on the Website;
- accessing or using the Website; or
- any interruption, suspension or termination of the Website for whatever reason.
- Bunbury Geographe Tours exclusion of liability applies whether the claim is in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence) or equity and even if Bunbury Geographe Tours has been notified of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- You agree that Bunbury Geographe Tours liability to You at law will be reduced by the extent, if any, to which You contributed to the loss or damage.
- Bunbury Geographe Tours reserves the right to cease providing services at any time.
- Bunbury Geographe Tours shall not be liable to you for any cost, expense, or damages whatsoever for terminating this Agreement.
G. Governing law
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Western Australia, Australia.
- “Agreement” means the terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Website which may be amended from time to time.
- “Website” means internet website with the URLs of https://bunburgeographetours.com.au.
- “You” means the user of the Website (and “Your” has the corresponding meaning).