Bunbury Geographe Forest, Wine and Brewery Tour
$100.00 8 hours
This tour is a delight for your senses.
Enjoy a drive through forest and take in Gnomesville.
Experience award-winning artisanal cheese at Harvey Cheese and a visit to the Alternant Wine Region cellar doors to taste an extensive range of local wines, accompanied by gourmet platters.
You’ll be picked up at your chosen pickup location in Bunbury at 9am driven in air-conditioned comfort by our experienced driver and guide, and returned at 5pm.
- Visit Gnomesville and a drive through Wellington National Park
- Visit the blue waters of Black Diamond Lake.
- Harris River Estate for wine and beer tasting and a grazing plate lunch
- Visit to HaVe cheese
- Harvey River Estate and the Big Orange
- Old Coast Road Brewery with optional ‘Wonders of WA’ Mini-golf, before heading back to your drop-off.
We’ll provide bottled water and an esky to keep any perishables cold throughout your tour.
Dress code is smart casual.
Price is per person. Minimum of two people, maximum 10. Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Any cancellation must be received at least 24 hours in advance of the tour start date, for a refund, minus administration expenses.